- Top 5 Purina Large Breed Dog Food [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult Large Breed
- Top 5 100Lb Dog Food [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult Giant Breed Formula Adult Dry
- Top 5 Purina Pro Plan Focus [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Adult Large Breed Formula
- Must See Review! Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Puppy Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food - (1..
- Top 5 Purina Pro Plan Weight Management [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Adult Shredded
- Top 5 Purina Healthy Weight Dog Food [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina ONE SmartBlend Healthy Weight
- Top 5 Dog Food Weight Management [2018 Best Sellers]: BLUE Life Protection Formula Adult Healthy
- Top 5 Pro Plan Dog Food [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend Chicken &
- Dogs Food Pro Plan // Top 10 Most Popular
- Top 5 Dog Food Large Breed Puppy [2018 Best Sellers]: IAMS ProActive Health Smart Puppy Dog Food for
Tend to your large breed dog's specific nutritional needs with Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Large Breed Formula adult dry dog food. Real chicken as the first ingredient helps provide protein, an essential building block within your dog's body. Plus, this highly digestible formula promotes bioavailability, which means it is formulated to support optimal nutrient absorption. With 26% protein and 12% fat in every serving, this premium dog food recipe helps to maintain his ideal weight and body condition. Every high-quality ingredient is carefully chosen for a specific nutritional or functional purpose, so your canine companion gets the wholesome goodness you expect from a trusted pet food brand in every delicious bowlful. Formulated for large breed dogs weighing 50 pounds and over, this super premium dry dog food offers 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs. For a variety your canine companion loves and the convenience you crave, buy Purina Pro Plan dry dog food from Amazon.com.
Chicken, Brewer's Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Barley, Corn Germ Meal, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Animal Digest, Fish Oil, Wheat Bran, Dried Egg Product, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite. J-4451.
Crude Protein (Min)…26.0%, Crude Fat (Min)…12.0%, Crude Fiber (Max)…4.5%, Moisture (Max)…12.0%, Linoleic Acid (Min)…1.8%, Calcium (Ca)(Min)…1.0%, Phosphorus (P)(Min)…0.8%, Selenium (Se)(Min)…0.30mg/kg, Vitamin A (Min)…15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min)…460 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Min)…70mg/kg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)*(Min)…0.1%, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)*(Min)…0.14%, Glucosamine* (Min)…500 ppm, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)…0.45%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)…2.0%. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. Recommended Daily Feeding: We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Making the Switch to Pro Plan: Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets. Store in a cool, dry place.