- Top 5 Pro Plan Dog Food [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend Chicken &
- Top 5 Purina Pro Plan Dog Food [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend
- Top 5 Purina Pro Plan [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice
- Dogs Food Pro Plan // Top 10 Most Popular
- Dogs Food By Purina Pro Plan // Top 10 Most Popular
- Must See Review! Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, 35 l..
- Dogs Food By Pro Plan // Top 10 Most Popular
- Top 5 Large Dog Food [2018 Best Sellers]: IAMS ProActive Health Adult Dog Food for Large Dogs –
- Top 5 Purina En Dog Food [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina EN Gastroenteric Dog Food 12 13.4 oz cans
- Top 10 Dogs Food Products // Pets Lover Channel
Delight your dog with a perfect balance of outstanding nutrition and exceptional taste each time you feed him Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula adult dry dog food. With real beef as the #1 ingredient and wholesome rice, this super-premium dry dog food doesn't compromise on nutrition or flavor, creating enjoyable mealtimes for your canine pal. This tasty recipe combines hard kibble with tender shredded bites for a unique texture dogs love. Providing 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs, this super-premium dog food offers an optimal protein-to-fat ratio to help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, no matter what adventures his day brings. Help satisfy his cravings with the deliciousness found in every single serving of Purina Pro Plan dry dog food, and give him a great-tasting dinner that's manufactured in our Purina-owned U.S. facilities.
Beef, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Soybean Meal, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Whole Grain Corn, Dried Egg Product, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Dried Beet Pulp, Animal Digest, Glycerin, Wheat Bran, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Sulfur, Niacin, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite. M-4469.
Crude Protein (Min)…26.0%, Crude Fat (Min)…16.0%, Crude Fiber (Max)…3.0%, Moisture (Max)…12.0%, Linoleic Acid (Min)…1.2%, Calcium (Ca)(Min)…1.0%, Phosphorus (P)(Min)…0.8%, Selenium (Se)(Min)…0.30mg/kg, Vitamin A (Min)…15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min)…460 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Min)…70mg/kg, Glucosamine* (Min)…400 ppm. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Recommended Daily Feeding: We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily. Making the Switch to Pro Plan: Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place.