- Top 5 Pro Plan Dog Food [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend Chicken &
- Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend Formula Adult Dry Dog Food Chicken Rice
- Top 5 Purina Pro Plan [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice
- Top 5 Purina Adult Dog Food [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend Chicken
- Must See Review! Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food, 35 l..
- Top 5 Dog Food Container [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina ONE SmartBlend Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula
- Dogs Food Pro Plan // Top 10 Most Popular
- Dogs Food By Purina Pro Plan // Top 10 Most Popular
- Top 5 Purina Products [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina ONE SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog
- Top 5 Purina Lamb And Rice Dog Food [2018 Best Sellers]: Purina ONE SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula
Help see to it that your dog keeps achieving his own level of greatness when you feed him Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend Lamb & Rice Formula adult dry dog food each day. With real lamb as the #1 ingredient, this formula helps deliver the outstanding nutrition your dog needs for everyday excellence. This formula with lamb and rice creates a super-premium dog food that doesn't compromise on nutrition or flavor, while optimal levels of protein and fat help your dog maintain an ideal body condition. With Vitamin A and linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, this dry dog food helps preserve his healthy skin and promote a shiny coat. Keep his digestive system healthy with natural prebiotic fiber, which supports the beneficial bacteria in your dog's digestive tract. Each time you fill your cart with Purina Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend Lamb & Rice Formula dry dog food, he's one step closer to enjoying the dual-textured experience of hard kibble and tender shredded pieces that dogs love.
Lamb, Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Soybean Meal, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Barley, Oat Meal, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Dried Beet Pulp, Animal Digest, Dried Egg Product, Glycerin, Calcium Phosphate, Wheat Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Sulfur, Niacin, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite. P-4470.
Crude Protein (Min)…26.0%, Crude Fat (Min)…16.0%, Crude Fiber (Max)…3.0%, Moisture (Max)…12.0%, Linoleic Acid (Min)…1.2%, Calcium (Ca)(Min)…1.0%, Phosphorus (P)(Min)…0.8%, Selenium (Se)(Min)…0.30mg/kg, Vitamin A (Min)…15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min)…460 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Min)…70mg/kg, Glucosamine* (Min)…400 ppm. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily. Making the Switch to Pro Plan: Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place.